C gift, n gift, line

Could someone please tell me if gifts are lines because I'm a little confused by this, also what is the difference between c and n as I have been told one is better than the other but don't know why?

Also I want to buy another zgeema H2H box as I am happy with the one I already have but the question is can I use the same line I have on my box now or do I need to buy another one? I may be wrong but I thought I read on here a while back that you can get a multiple one?
Thankyou

Could someone please tell me if gifts are lines because I'm a little confused by this, also what is the difference between c and n as I have been told one is better than the other but don't know why?

Also I want to buy another zgeema H2H box as I am happy with the one I already have but the question is can I use the same line I have on my box now or do I need to buy another one? I may be wrong but I thought I read on here a while back that you can get a multiple one?
Thankyou

sellers call lines gifts ie 12m vm gift would 12 months worth of virgin media for what ever the sale price is.

not to sure on the n or c line bit all i know if i remember right is the provider has to have better know how to run the n line and there for tend to be better i have mates who run c lines with no issues and some that do with freezing and stuff i run a nline on my blade box and its solid 99% of the time.
edit its been asked here before here http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/46159-whats-difference-between-cline-nline-noob-qiuestion.html
my nline is multi room upto 3 boxes. it depend on the provider.

Last edited:
Back