C-Line FTA

imzy

Hi,

I know Sly has ended all the channels but there are some channels that still work like the asian channels etc. does anyone know where I can get a sub for these small amount channels or if the legit sly box will have these channels on? I had recently had a 12 month sub which finished. I have a Slybox f3 and just want to watch the channels that sly haven't blocked of yet. I've got smart iptv but not really keen on this.

Apologies if I sound dumb but just wanted to know what other options are there?

Hi,

I know Sly has ended all the channels but there are some channels that still work like the asian channels etc. does anyone know where I can get a sub for these small amount channels or if the legit sly box will have these channels on? I had recently had a 12 month sub which finished. I have a Slybox f3 and just want to watch the channels that sly haven't blocked of yet. I've got smart iptv but not really keen on this.

REQUEST A LINE HERE http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...ember-december-2017.132837/page-2#post-801367

Hi,

still quite a lot of channels left,
so if its at the right price, a line is still well worth having

Back