Cable box required

kimbara

Hi guys... now moving on from sv7 and looking to replace with similar box preferably with pause rewind / recording facility
but not a deal breaker if not, so anyone with some advice on which device and where to get it would be greatly appreciated..

thanks in advance..
kimbara

Hi guys, placed above post a number of days ago and assumed this forum being well equipped with know how in the world of cable boxes I thought I would have had some feed back by now bearing in mind over 60 odd views, all I need to know is what would be the choice of box to replace the SV7 to accommodate a vermin supply.... oh!!!! if the guys in the know are of on hols then... have a good one lads....

kimbara

You only have 2 providers and limited boxes at the mo on cable.A lot more choice on sly.x amount of boxes can be used and all ya need is dish and net+provider.

thnx dman... yeah I agree and would have gone sat long ago but dish providers checked out my place long ago and due to my neighbours forrest any dish would not get feed so stuck with cable!!!!!

kimbara

usually more reliable but at the moment 60 channels missing on their end,just waiting for their return.

And returned they have..! The KV A780 is about 150 all in..A850 HD version about 240 ish No subs.. and just Brdbnd and your vermin signal required..if box is "used" then just a scan required or if "new" will need a flash etc but its all in the tuts and all straight forward..and dont forget your null modem cable..!

Back