cable box that can handle iptv?

beechams

are there any cable boxes that can handle iptv? preferably cheap so less than £100 and the cheaper the better...i've heard zgemma h2h can handle iptv as well as cable? is this true and if so how well would iptv run on a zgemma h2h?

I have it running on a H2H I maybe biased but its perfect suppose it depends on your server provider as well but with the guy 5 years first on his satellite now on his iptv.

I have it running on a H2H I maybe biased but its perfect suppose it depends on your server provider as well but with the guy 5 years first on his satellite now on his iptv.
would you be able to maybe send me a link to a video that explains how to actually get iptv set up on a h2h box?
thanks

think that depends on the server, mine was like a script, used putty to telnet it to box. Lots of videos on you tube.

Well cable doesn't give you the same options like Saturday 3pm footie, and like last Saturday night boxing ITV HD ppv.

Would also look at Edision os mini, still within your budget and can handle IPTV no problem. Some very stable IPTV servers out there

if you get an h2h you only get a single cable tuner, if you want to watch one cable channel and record another then a h5.2tc may suit better as it has a twin cable tuner and is still with a price tag of less than £100.

if you get an h2h you only get a single cable tuner, if you want to watch one cable channel and record another then a h5.2tc may suit better as it has a twin cable tuner and is still with a price tag of less than £100.
i would but i never really record any programs anyway to be honest so id rather just pay £70 for the h2h. As far as where to buy it from though is this site the official site to buy it? http://www.zgemma.co.uk/Sat-Cable-Terrestrial

If cable goes dark so will all your streams. Not sure if IPTV works from streams but if it does then bye ye
why would that be? iptv does use streams but lets say cable went dark so it could not stream the cable anymore, couldnt the provider just buy actual virgin media and stream that instead? it might push prices up a bit but surely it would still be much cheaper than buying virgin yourself

are there any cable boxes that can handle iptv? preferably cheap so less than £100 and the cheaper the better...i've heard zgemma h2h can handle iptv as well as cable? is this true and if so how well would iptv run on a zgemma h2h?
iptv works ok on H.2H tested it myself.....

but he says he doesn't record biff he'll I forget last time I did plenty of catch up tv around also repeats are so bloody commonplace to.

Back