Cable, less channels after scan

foxykady

Morning everyone,
Something puzzling me recently and i spotted due to sbo not clearing (Black screen), yet month before no issues.
I thought maybe due to channel changes that this has happened, merely due to fact i originally got 404 channels after ABM search, now i get 387.
Yet i contacted two of my friends< one of whom is in preston 1 area and other in same as i, the man 1 area, and they both still get 404.
When i do a full normal scan i get approx 580, but still the sbo is black screen.
Can anyone help as why i get less channel than them and how to overcome it.
I do try and try to resolve issues myself without bothering anyone as i do have experience in owning a duo twin sat box for over 4 year, the zgemma is still new to me and also is cable.
Thank you kindly

A scan using ABM should provide approx 387 - 404 channels which is normal,
A full scan will provide the more results but you won't be able to veiw all of them.
SSBO will only clear on events and you need to be looking in the right place for it. Its on the red button section in ABM, usally channel 1000 or 1001.
If your channels look a mess then your not setting up properly

Edit; I personally just use ABM and don't do a full scan on either sat or cable. Works fine for me.

Last edited:
It is in Red button folder and also i only use ABM as it is quicker to scan, No issues viewing it last month fro example, just this time round black screen.
I use also DBE to create my own fav's but leaving til i can try and fiqure out what is causing it.
Can't be image, as tested a few, you've mentioned the above, everything else is showing, my feeds are spot on and i have 150mb broadband.
I presume from what i am typing and looking back at it, it has to be line related? as my friends it shows on their's.
Thanks for replying so quickly.
Much appreciated

Yes, it in the red button folder, (eventschannel)
Sounds like it could be your line.
Grab a test line from the downloads section to confirm

Back