Cable needed for H2H?

simba

I currently have a zgemma H2S but with the channels disappearing with sky, I was going to get a H2H as I have had virgin tv previously. My question is this, I currently have 1 virgin cable coming into the house as I have virgin fibre broadband. Can I use this cable and join onto it via a splitter or other means to run my H2H? Any advice welcome as im not that tech savvy.
Thanks

I currently have a zgemma H2S but with the channels disappearing with sky, I was going to get a H2H as I have had virgin tv previously. My question is this, I currently have 1 virgin cable coming into the house as I have virgin fibre broadband. Can I use this cable and join onto it via a splitter or other means to run my H2H? Any advice welcome as im not that tech savvy.
Thanks
Yes that should work

yes you can, a splitter will do this. be aware the more you split the feed the weaker the signal can go, and may require a HDU.

Splitting the feed from the white box is what is normally done. It can also be done from the brown box also. Have a look at my pics in the media gallery.

yes you can, a splitter will do this. be aware the more you split the feed the weaker the signal can go, and may require a HDU.

Splitting the feed from the white box is what is normally done. It can also be done from the brown box also. Have a look at my pics in the media gallery.
What is a HDU?

a hdu is a home distribution unit, basically a signal booster designed to give back losses when signal strength is weak.

Back