Cable numbers

geoffsnook

Hi all have just updated my vuduo2 to openatv 6.4 and have been looking for a way to get back my cable channel numbers been looking but cant find it on here could someone please enlighten me as to my own stupidity as to where they are many thanks

There is no numbering as such in Enigma2. The numbers are cumulative over the bouquets unless you have alternate numbering on. In such cases every bouquet starts at 1.

Back to your issue, If your ABM main/first bouquet is the large one " all channels", it will contain all teh chanenls and section markers, The Entertainment bouquet will be "numbererd" after it. Easiest thing is to set Main bouquet to no or HD. Alternatively, you could add a mix file to add the numbers to channel names. If you have more than one provider, ABM will start the bouquets at the next whole thousand

See here too
WooshBuild - channel numbers openatv 6.4 with wooshbuild infinity

There is no numbering as such in Enigma2. The numbers are cumulative over the bouquets unless you have alternate numbering on. In such cases every bouquet starts at 1.

Back to your issue, If your ABM main/first bouquet is the large one " all channels", it will contain all teh chanenls and section markers, The Entertainment bouquet will be "numbererd" after it. Easiest thing is to set Main bouquet to no or HD. Alternatively, you could add a mix file to add the numbers to channel names. If you have more than one provider, ABM will start the bouquets at the next whole thousand

See here too
WooshBuild - channel numbers openatv 6.4 with wooshbuild infinity

Hi thanks but i must have the alternate numbering then as entertainment starts with a 1 factual with a 2 and music with a 3 which what i had before on the cable side and now have it back which is great as i dint have to relearn numbers again

\well im not that tech minded but i like to tinker and it works for me :)

And i am hoping with your help yesterday i can now flash new images online and not have to bother all the good guys on here to much in the future :)

The best thing is to learn as you go along and become independent. Yes there is a need for "spoon feeding" while people learn, but that should not be depended on by most people. You should take a screenshot of your ABM settings and compare with the defaults to see what you changed.

There is always someone here to help if people get stuck.

Back