cable or sat

Hi just wanted to ask a few questions regarding the Zgemma H.2H

what is the best way to use this box is it on the cable side or satellite?

where is the best place to get a line from for the cable side?

is the box anything like an Openbox where it uses CCcam? i have an openbox already

but getting fed up with the glitching was wondering if the zgemma is more stable/less glitchy

thanks

think the stableness is due to your cables splitters and a good line provider
cable tends to use mgcamd and if you want hd channels then cable is the way to go (but the lines do cost more)

if you do a quick search on here there is a thread all about cable server providers (make sure you get a few test lines to see which one works best for you)

Best way to use H2H is use both tuners, costs a little more depending on your provider.
Best place to buy your line is from this site in the line requests section
Nothing like the Openbox its miles ahead & twin tuner so can record one channel & watch another at same time (if using both tuners)
box can run ether cam but is mostly Mgcamd for cable lines.
Glitching/Freezing is pretty much a thing of the past as long as your provider gives good lines & your whole setup is in good order with secure connections & good signal

have a look at both the H2S & H2H sections of the forum, everything including the problems members have had to overcome are there, mostly user knowledge based errors not problem boxes so well worth spending some time reading

Last edited:
thank you to both replies very helpful as i did not know where to start with these Zgemma boxes

will end up buying one now they sound great

where is the best place to buy one? ive seen them on ebay are there any clones of these boxes that i need to watch out for?

thanks

Back