cable or satellite box for best picture quality

hi to all. got a cloud ibox 2 + coming tomo and know that hd channels are now all gone. im just wondering if the picture quality on say a cloud ibox in sd is better then sd from cable box? thanks

Not on an iBox2, cable tuner is in the iBox3, it has dual tuner, I have it set up as SD channels from sat tuner and HD from cable tuner.

i still get hd channels on motorised sat dish from other sats,what no bbc1hd or itvhd on 28.2,very few still open .

Well you probably notice that the SD channels are a lot clearer than from the original sky plus box as they where made hazzy so they could get HD subs a lot easier from sky customers and still do.

ok well there is my first noob mistake. should have ordered the cloud ibox 3 so i could have had hd from the cable tuner and sd from the sat tuner. im a mad footy fan someone said about iptv for lots of prem games and also movies. will this be available or will i need to read up a bit more.

yes, IPTV has all the EPL games in HD live(Bein, NBC, CTH, etc), but IPTV is much more expensive......the comment about pic being better than a sly+HD box is very true, never thought about sly's tactics to make you buy HD. I have a "sports package" thats runs on any enigma2 based box, like your ibox2, they even show on my EPG. Can't say any more really as I will get banned lol.

Members are paying about £30 per month for a good IPTV server (ballpark)

Approx £80 -90 per year for a good cable server, you will get pretty much the same as sat with HD channels

but you won't get all the extras like Bein and all that, so depends weather your more interested in the footy or watching with HD

everybody different, i've got cable and sat for day to day and iptv just for VOD and sports thats not on the "regular" channels, depends on your wants.

Back