Cable - Some HD channels have no signal

nasifkhan

Hi,
I have a VU Solo 2 with a VU+ TURBO USB DVB-C/T/T2 with the openvix-5.0.016.release

I have scanned all channels, set the correct Network ID, done a ABM and everything working almost fine.

Problem I have is that some HD channels work and others do not. For example, Sky Sports 1 HD works but Sky Sports HD does not work. This is the same with some of the other HD channels.
i have checked signal on Sky sports 1 and it hovers around 79 / 80.
Checked on Sky Sports 2 and there is no signal.

I definately have the correct Network ID / area code as i checked it on my sisters TiVo box and she lives a couple of streets away.

why would this happen? Im thinking it has something to do with the cabling/splitter. I have 1 wire coming into the house, 2 way splitter connected attached to this. 1 goes to the Hub and the other to the tuner.

All SD channels work

5-1000Mhz Splitter and 2m cable purchased from Maplin.

Rg6 cable from a splitter showing 3.6db (to box) and 4.0db to hub should do the trick. Cable and splitter are vital for a solid signal.

Tratec / Technetix / Ecoline splitter if possible and WF100 cable with compression fittings and use the shortest length of cable possible for the job.

Ok I'll get on to that today and see if I can get that from some shop. If not, will order from fleabay

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back