Cable without active VM feed?

muqi

Was wondering will the h2h still receive channels through cable if I was to cancel my VM broadband/tv package and move to another broadband provider? So if all I all I had was for example BT broadband, will the h2h still work with a cable sub/gift?

Was wondering will the h2h still receive channels through cable if I was to cancel my VM broadband/tv package and move to another broadband provider? So if all I all I had was for example BT broadband, will the h2h still work with a cable sub/gift?

Should do mate, IMHO feeds are left live. Do you have issues with your vm bband? as personally I would keep the bband alone which means you will defo have a feed.
Though if like me your downgrading just to bband alone it can be quite expensive, unless your a new customer joining, same old story really. Rip off the existing customers!

Was wondering will the h2h still receive channels through cable if I was to cancel my VM broadband/tv package

I was wondering this as well. I've only just signed up for VM and wanted BB only, but the BB, TV and phone package was cheaper.
The phone wire is still coiled up in the box outside and the Tivo went straight in the loft, so after a year was looking at just BB at a reasonable price.

Was wondering will the h2h still receive channels through cable if I was to cancel my VM broadband/tv package

I was wondering this as well. I've only just signed up for VM and wanted BB only, but the BB, TV and phone package was cheaper.
The phone wire is still coiled up in the box outside and the Tivo went straight in the loft, so after a year was looking at just BB at a reasonable price.

I'm on the vivid package and enquired about getting rid of the TiVo and phone and the bband alone was £42 if my memory is correct. As you've stated the more the bundle is the cheaper the package becomes. I have a phone line which is pretty much redundant as its never used apart from answering to the national data base calls and cold calls. You could always cancel and try a name change on the account. Sometimes that can be classed as new customer and you get the start off rate for bband only

Should do mate, IMHO feeds are left live. Do you have issues with your vm bband? as personally I would keep the bband alone which means you will defo have a feed.
Though if like me your downgrading just to bband alone it can be quite expensive, unless your a new customer joining, same old story really. Rip off the existing customers!

I actually dont have the VM bband yet I'm about to sign up for 12 month basic tv and fibre bband as its a good deal. But the price goes up by like 15 quid a month after 12 months. I'm one of those ppl who change providers every 12 months as just like u say they rip off existing customers. I was going to ditch my h2s and get a h2h seeing as im about to sign up for VM but i dont want my h2h to be useless after 12 months when i inevitably change bband providers again. However if you're saying the cable feed should still be live after cancelling all VM services i just might take the risk and get the h2h

I actually dont have the VM bband yet I'm about to sign up for 12 month basic tv and fibre bband as its a good deal. But the price goes up by like 15 quid a month after 12 months. I'm one of those ppl who change providers every 12 months as just like u say they rip off existing customers. I was going to ditch my h2s and get a h2h seeing as im about to sign up for VM but i dont want my h2h to be useless after 12 months when i inevitably change bband providers again. However if you're saying the cable feed should still be live after cancelling all VM services i just might take the risk and get the h2h

when a feed is added to the property you should be good from then on in, as both tv and bband services come via the one feed

It is my understanding that VM do not send someone out to the cabinet to physically disconnect your feed when you cancel your contract - BUT they do maintain a list of redundant feeds - so next time a bloke is working in your cabinet, he will disconnect you.

So it's all down to luck really!

Hi all

I have vm broadband and telephone and no tv.
I was thinking of getting a H2H box for cable channel.
how safe would it be if i put a C line for the channel, considering I am using VM broadband.............?????

Thank u in advance

VM are usually good when it comes to renewing your contract. If you haggle hard enough they usually give you good discounts. I have Vivid 100mb and phone line with anytime calls for £27 p/m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back