Cable "cache flushed stopped" when starting h1 box

newby

Hi I have a zgemma star h1 running sucmnsee image. Its all been going fine for 6 months or so until today . Problem is when i switch it on i get a message at booting "cache flush stopped". I then get to the allien image. Pressing epg i get some weird timer/rec screen and a thin red line running across it. (I do not have a usb stick in it)I can see the channel list but unable to watch anything as screen is blank. I have been through all the settings etc ,but still no joy. Any suggestions to fix this , or is reflashing the only option?

Thank you!

Hi Its a timer image with hrs and mins with the programs. I have never updated the box only leaving it on , on standby overnight. It seems like it wants me to record something when i press epg , and comes up with this timer / rec screen which i have never seen before. Thank you for replying!

Hi quick update I can get it going by going into softcam manager and restarting mgcamd then everything is back on but if i restart the box i lose everything and back to the same problems i had . Thanks

Back