Can anybody confirm At the Races gone off openbox

Can't get ATR - looks to have disappeared - has it moved or has it gone?
At the races (Ireland) has moved to Transponder 11344 H 27500.
Goto "Menu" - "Installation" - "TP List" - find TP 11344 H 27500 and press OK twice on it to scan, you will find ATR at the end of the All Channel list.
"Your TV" has moved as well, now on 11344 V 27500.

Last edited:
There were a few others that changed Tps, Eir sports2 hd, bt sport espn, premier sports, thanks to mike142 for the above post.

There were a few others that changed Tps, Eir sports2 hd, bt sport espn, premier sports, thanks to mike142 for the above post.
At the races is the only one that has changed TP, the others are just hard to get at times,
BT Sport/ESPN & Eir Sport 1 are working at the moment but the Eir Sport 2/Premier channels are not.

At the races (Ireland) has moved to Transponder 11344 H 27500.
Goto "Menu" - "Installation" - "TP List" - find TP 11344 H 27500 and press OK twice on it to scan, you will find ATR at the end of the All Channel list along with "Your TV" which has moved as well.

Thanks for that. Do you know why premier sports is a problem?

Re Scan your box
At The Races Ireland
11344.00 H 27500 5/6

Last edited:
Great Thank you

Sorry how do i do that scan please dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate your post but I have tried the scan but still does not come in, I was wondering was I doing it correctly

Go to Menu, set up, service searching, manual scan, type of scan , put it to pre defined transponder, below should be 28.2e Astra, below that type in 11344.00 H 27500 5/6 and then scan, it should then be in recently scanned channels.

Back