Can anyone please help with blade bm5000s problem

Andy33

Hi Everyone

I am sorry for starting a new thread and I know the is plenty of help threads already but I honestly spent all evening yesterday and today going through the current threads but still no joy.

So here is my problem. I have got the Blade BM5000s and thanks to the help on here have set it up but I am having problems with entering my cline. I got a tester yesterday and after hours of reading through these forum realised you supposedly break it down, which you never had to do with the dreambox so I done it like this after the advice on page 5 of one of the threads on here

C: serv23.aaaasharing.com 99150 DDDSGDT939 YYYEHD (Please note this is just an example and not the real codes)

Server Number Host 1
Server Status On
Server Domain serv23.aaaasharing.com (please not I have tried with and without using the C: before the start of this part)
Serverport 99150
User Name DDDSGDT939
Password YYYEHD
Max Hops. (I have a problem with this as I haven't seen it mentioned in here before) Everyone else seems to have DES KEY where I have Max Hops.

I really am stuck here so would appreciate your help. I am sorry for making a new thread but I did try reading through the others ones.

Cheers

Back