Can I copy files from zgemma box

alexthekid2

I currently have a zgemma box, and my brother would like one as well, I was wondering is it as easy as copying the files onto the other box or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do a back up and copy the back to a USB and flash the new box easy. Don't forget to remove your life first as it will copy with it

I did it the other day. Everything will flash on like your box. USB in the back port hit power twice until it says flash

So basically all I need to do is back up my old box, then put that back up on a USB, connect my USB to the back of my box, hit power twice untill it reads flash then the magic has happened? I will need a new line though yea?

or you can look in the downloads section on this forum and use one of the images there but other members, they also provide details on how to flash and finish the setup. Make sure you only download an image for your box as there are other models of zgemma.

Ok thanks for the info, I'll give it a go tomorrow. I love this place, such a great collection of people all willing to help each other out.

Back