Can Kodi be installed on openbox v8s please?

MisterB

TK Veteran
hi, can kodi be installed on an openbox v8s please? I have read through the posts and have seen where someone says they have it installed etc, so if anyone has it installed, can they point me to where I can find the info on how to do it please, thanks - or if not, put me out of my misery. I want to play around/experiment with the box and add things, but I am not sure what I can or cant add.

not much or actually nothing at all? I actually quite like its simplicity but also have a zgemma, which u can do a bit more with, though I don't really want to spend all my time sorting out 'stuff' that I wont ever use, which is why I didn't (or should that be - haven't yet?) gone down the path of more expensive receivers. back to the openbox, is there a way of adding an internal memory card (for auto epg updates)? as I don't like leaving the usb stick in all the time

Simple answer--it does what the write up says it does.
You cannot add---yet.
Some new bits and bobs in the pipeline but as to when, anyone's guess.
Reaper.

if u want kodi just buy a amazon firestick and side load it . or if you have extra $$$ buy a amazon fire tv box they run loads fast than the firesticks . ive sold 140 of them in the past 3 weeks lol .

Back