Can only get 5 terrestial channels, nothing else.

ecca

Black screens for everything other than the Channels 1,2,3,4 and 5.
I've contacted ZGemma supplier who talked me through all the things to check and all appeared OK.
Internet fine, flashing lights on rear of unit OK.
Settings, gift etc OK.
He's washed his hands of me now saying it's a local problem.
It's only 2 months old .
Any advice before I ask for my money back ?

Zgemma are fta boxes anyway.
So the box is working as your getting 1/5 fta.
They are customizable to recieve extra channels that's nothing to do with zgemma you need a line/gift call it whatever you like but that's where your problem is...

1-5 (SD versions) are the only channels you will get without an active line... have you recently changed anything on your receiver that may have caused this?

Assuming you've done network test on the box and restarted the cam?

Feel free to send me a private message with the line details if you like and i'll test it on my receiver for you :(y):

Hi guys...new to this site and apologise for any 'silly' questions I've just bought a zgemma hs2 box frm EBAY with a line read afterwards this is/was a bad idea was working for a week or so but now stuck on bbc1 can't get any of the remote functions i.e. Menu or channel up down to do a scan I'm not that clued up we the technical part of the box so need any advice thanks in advance

Hi guys...new to this site and apologise for any 'silly' questions I've just bought a zgemma hs2 box frm EBAY with a line read afterwards this is/was a bad idea was working for a week or so but now stuck on bbc1 can't get any of the remote functions i.e. Menu or channel up down to do a scan I'm not that clued up we the technical part of the box so need any advice thanks in advance
You should start your own thread really, buying from ebay is not always a bad thing, there are some good reliable sellers:) try turning bbox off and then on again. a simple restart may sort it out for you.

Back