can someone check my mg_cfg stuttering?

SmithOnline

Hi,
I am using vu+duo2 with nline can anyone tell me if this config is correct anything that may make a difference? i am getting stuttering but server says everything is fine?

i have this mg_cfg in my /user/keys and the newcamd.list with server info thats it

i use mgcamd 35a on openvix

thanks in advance

p.s my mg_cfg attached

Attachments

• mg_cfg.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 58
heres my mg_cfg works fine on my duo2 and zero feel free to use that as couldn't download yours as on my phone but mine sits on my dropbox

i found lots of them posted on forums caused box to keep pinging internal ip address on line L: soon as i used this mg_cfg provided by vixteam who confirmed the issue i ftp'ed file over and rebooted box and router i've never had a problem since , also using mgcamd 1.38 here and no problems at all, currently running 3.2.021 but might run an update later today :)View attachment mg_cfg.rar

UPDATED TO 3.2.027 :)

Last edited:
heres my mg_cfg works fine on my duo2 and zero feel free to use that as couldn't download yours as on my phone but mine sits on my dropbox

i found lots of them posted on forums caused box to keep pinging internal ip address on line L: soon as i used this mg_cfg provided by vixteam who confirmed the issue i ftp'ed file over and rebooted box and router i've never had a problem since , also using mgcamd 1.38 here and no problems at all, currently running 3.2.021 but might run an update later today :)View attachment 15068

UPDATED TO 3.2.027 :)

THANKS! for that mate (y)

trying to teach others the quality of cheap boxes zgemma and top end vu as they both do the same thing but the difference is seeing is believing.bet your glad you listened and researched.(y):woohoo:

smithonline is your box still running ok after mg_ cfg might give this ago I don't have rar is there somewhere else I can down load mg_cfg file , and I no its a silly question I no how the cam works I under stand that but how and what does mg _ cfg file do sorry in advance but just trying to learn as much as possible

think the mg_cfg is operating instructions for the cam used for any box so settings might need to be changed with a different box.
rar i think was in downloads under pc.

right got mobilemans mg_cfg going to change mine to this still getting a bit of freezing up only once all day yesterday , for about 10 seconds then cleared is this normal or am I just been a bit to picky , does any one else get a bit of freezing if you do then I'm going to leave well alone and just be happy with what I got cheers all

i get freezing now and again and its internet related as pc and laptop hover in limbo mode,bad cfg file you would be getting many more issues.

cheers mate think I'm going to leave alone then by the way put the blue sly skin on box must say it looks amazing , even the mrs is impressed sayinv its just like sky now ,,, one last thing mate now I'm got to grips with it I am goinv to be putting a new internal hard drive in 2.5 1 tera . when this is installed am I right in saying there is no need for memory sticks except for flash the box then I can remove it and all my recording can go strait to internal drive cheers mate

i would still use a memory stick for epg as one poor fecker had an issue with epg on internal hdd and he wiped all his recordings, hence its much easier to format a usb stick for usb when unsure what to do on hdd.
on solo2 i use internal hdd to record and 8gb kingston for epg.you dont need a big usb for epg.

your getting there and more confident of how to use it glad the wife is now happy:yes!:;)

i would still use a memory stick for epg as one poor fecker had an issue with epg on internal hdd and he wiped all his recordings, hence its much easier to format a usb stick for usb when unsure what to do on hdd.
on solo2 i use internal hdd to record and 8gb kingston for epg.you dont need a big usb for epg.

your getting there and more confident of how to use it glad the wife is now happy:yes!:;)
. ok just checked is it only a case of leaving epg location to /media/hdd , then changing recording and playback settings change movie location from /media/hdd/movie/ to new drive when fitted , if that's the case can any one recommend a internal hard drive min 500 gig that will work with no problems cheers again for all ya help and time ,, and your right cactikid I am getting better

Back