Can someone tell me what cable tuner this is from my description

Hello I am really sorry for starting this thread but I read about a Cable VM tuner which had space for an internal Hard Drive and could run Kodi really well but I can't remember and can't find what the box is called, anybody got any ideas ?

There are several combi boxes, Octagon Sf4008, Mutant HD51, Zgemma H7C, Edision OS Mega.
Not sure about cable only unles you get the SF 4008 or HD51 with just cable tuners.

Thanks Willo I think its the Edison OS Mega that I was looking for, the text on a uk version is in english isn't it, I had a Zgemma H2H but could never get the cable tuner working tried numerous times over about 6 months, it looks very similar to a Zgemma so am I likely to run into same problems with this Edison box ?

Hi Willo yep I know its just that I am such a noob I couldn't get mine working, I was so embarrassed at the amount of questions I was asking and the numerous temp lines requested that I gave up on it and sold it, if the Edison OS mega is basically the same as the Zgemma H2H then I am liable to come a cross the same problems, I think a prob I had was where I live wasn't listed in the Net ID lists that are posted elsewhere so I used the nearest ones and was never even able to get any channels whatsoever using the Cable tuner. The LCD text on the front of the box does that display the channels being viewed in english ?
Hi Wullboy thanks for the info but its more than I wanted to pay for a box to be honest.

Hi Willo yep I know its just that I am such a noob I couldn't get mine working, I was so embarrassed at the amount of questions I was asking and the numerous temp lines requested that I gave up on it and sold it, if the Edison OS mega is basically the same as the Zgemma H2H then I am liable to come a cross the same problems, I think a prob I had was where I live wasn't listed in the Net ID lists that are posted elsewhere so I used the nearest ones and was never even able to get any channels whatsoever using the Cable tuner. The LCD text on the front of the box does that display the channels being viewed in english ?
Hi Wullboy thanks for the info but its more than I wanted to pay for a box to be honest.

It definitely should be in English, since it would just be getting the name of the channel from your channel list and displaying it on the box.

Back