Can you remove sports commentary from iptv streams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real35677

Is this possible? To remove commentators from iptv streams. It would be amazing. I want to hear the pitch sounds and crowd sounds but not the annoying commentators. I don't mind the punditry cuz the game is over then.

Sports commentators are annoying and provide nothing interesting to say more often than not. Their excitement when a team scores in foreign matches is about the only good thing they do and that is after boring you to sleep and thus removing your ability to see what is actually going on in front of you on the pitch in the first place you wake up.

Is this possible? To remove commentators from iptv streams. It would be amazing. I want to hear the pitch sounds and crowd sounds but not the annoying commentators. I don't mind the punditry cuz the game is over then.

Sports commentators are annoying and provide nothing interesting to say more often than not. Their excitement when a team scores in foreign matches is about the only good thing they do and that is after boring you to sleep and thus removing your ability to see what is actually going on in front of you on the pitch in the first place you wake up.
No its obviously not possible.
The sound of the commentary and crowd are one audio file, you can't separate the two any more than you could remove one of the teams from the video file

No its obviously not possible.
The sound of the commentary and crowd are one audio file, you can't separate the two any more than you could remove one of the teams from the video file
But is there not streams out there that simply do not contain annoying commentators and only contain the pitch and crowd sounds instead? And if so, has anyone compiled it into iptv?

But is there not streams out there that simply do not contain annoying commentators and only contain the pitch and crowd sounds instead? And if so, has anyone compiled it into iptv?
Not possible no point looking for something that's not there

I found this suggestion online

With a 5.1 (or more) audio system you can just mute the centre channel and have the stadium audio still active.

I'm not sure if this applies to satellite viewing or iptv though. Although you won't last long on this forum anyway if you keep throwing homophobic insults at people.

The commentary in most games is appalling. They literally just over react or completely overflow the sound of the match with a load of nonsense talk about stats that have no impact on the game you're watching etc. That's why I'd like to have the option of cutting out the commentary. So my ears aren't lying to me as I'm trying to enjoy the match

Reactions: PCM
Lmao you think I give a ****? Nobody gives a **** about your shit little faggot forum. I used this forum like twice in 10 years and had to pay to ask a simple ******* question to a bunch of brain dead mother ******* faggots still on the mothers tit. So nobody gives a **** about your shit little forum. Literally no help to anybody. Die out already lmao. You closet faggot. And you'd be better off left on a ******* tissue you dumb mother fucker. Kys
So why request iptv and join the forum in first place.
You just don’t like the fact that what your looking for isn’t available so you’ve spit your dummy out like a little bitch

What? So there are sat's that do crowd only noise? Because I know I've seen it before online. I'd like to know more info.
I'd advise you to screenshot this reply because you won't be able to read it after tonight.
You need a motorised satellite dish.
And an expensive enigma2 box.
You can't use the power supply that came with the box, you have to cut it off and put a 13A normal UK plug on it as it needs higher voltage to get the euro satellite channels

There's a shed load of resposfoe this thread going the way it went, and not sll were the responsibility of the OP.
He asked a legitimate question, and there was a pile on by drox, Pablo, and others.

I'll.say it once again, if you don't want to answer someone's questions , pass by the thread.

I have deleted from view the posts that are missing, and we will make a decision in the morning about the rights and wrongs.

I know if I had the option of deleting Michael Owens dulcet tomes from ever appearing on my TV ~ I would.

Please behave like this is the friendly forum that we try to be.

Goodnight.

There's a shed load of resposfoe this thread going the way it went, and not sll were the responsibility of the OP.
He asked a legitimate question, and there was a pile on by drox, Pablo, and others.

I'll.say it once again, if you don't want to answer someone's questions , pass by the thread.

I have deleted from view the posts that are missing, and we will make a decision in the morning about the rights and wrongs.

I know if I had the option of deleting Michael Owens dulcet tomes from ever appearing on my TV ~ I would.

Goodnight.
Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Even if I am banned it was all worth it for that line about Michael Owen 😂😂😂 top lad

Goodnight.
There wasn't a pile on.
I posted derogatory comments once it was obvious the thread would be deleted.
Apparently I was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back