Can you stream from a zgemma

Does anybody know if its possible to wirelessly connect to a zgemma and stream tv to your laptop or tablet? If you do I'd love to hear from you for advice.:pop smiley:

I'll give it a go thank you:)

---------- Post Merged at 09:26 PM ----------

BRILLANT! I had no idea this feature existed...well happy!:smoke rings:

or if you have kodi use m3u file in playlist loader only works if it a twin tuner or combi use your cable tuner to watch on one tv and use sat tuner on playlist loader

or if you have kodi use m3u file in playlist loader only works if it a twin tuner or combi use your cable tuner to watch on one tv and use sat tuner on playlist loader
jus what i was looking for!! i could do this on zgemma?! could i add onto live tv on kodi so i have the epg

yes as i said if you have a twin tuner use openwebif type your boxs ip address to browser add:9000 that should open webif for your tv icon on the right click on that on all channels download m3u sace m3u to desktop transfer to usb open playlist loader or if you want epg open pvr simple player addon go to setting and up load m3u from usb enable tv in settings in kodi reboot and it will load important thing is if its not working you are using same tuner switch tuner on box from a to b and try again i used vu pvr as well works but takes ages to load

This works ok within wifi range of the modem ,, how do you get it to work out of the house ?

You would have to open ports on router settings, change standard ftp password.
I wouldn't recommend it! As it will open your box/network to attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back