Poisoned streams - football

kateido

I am using this term Poisoned Streams because i notice this phenomena but nobody believes me.

When copyright holders/dmca people identifies the source of an illegal stream they dont shut it down right away. Instead they play games to frustrate the viewers into submission. They let the stream go smoothly for low profile games, but when its big games they start glitching, going dark for few seconds before goals/penalty kicks etc.
The going dark before goal is rare, but it happened for example Liverpool - Real madrid a year or two ago.

But the glitching/lag happens pretty often, I thought it was due to overload, but I see a pattern now. I think its on purpose.

Dont know if anybody else experience this but just wanna warn you guys. Once a stream source is identified you cannot rely it on for big games anymore.

I am using this term Poisoned Streams because i notice this phenomena but nobody believes me.

When copyright holders/dmca people identifies the source of an illegal stream they dont shut it down right away. Instead they play games to frustrate the viewers into submission. They let the stream go smoothly for low profile games, but when its big games they start glitching, going dark for few seconds before goals/penalty kicks etc.
The going dark before goal is rare, but it happened for example Liverpool - Real madrid a year or two ago.

But the glitching/lag happens pretty often, I thought it was due to overload, but I see a pattern now. I think its on purpose.

Dont know if anybody else experience this but just wanna warn you guys. Once a stream source is identified you cannot rely it on for big games anymore.
It wouldn’t have happend to be on the uhd you’ve witnessed this.
There can be a number of factors why buffer happens or streams go black a few seconds it dosnt mean it’s the powers that be.
I will say it looks as tho you’ve gave some proper thought.
There’s more than one source and more than one channel for big games

It wouldn’t have happend to be on the uhd you’ve witnessed this.
There can be a number of factors why buffer happens or streams go black a few seconds it dosnt mean it’s the powers that be.
I will say it looks as tho you’ve gave some proper thought.
There’s more than one source and more than one channel for big games
yeah bro, i cant prove this so I may sound crazy but I do believe this tactic is effective. They did this back in the days with Kazaa/Napster. They uploaded mp3 and video files of real songs/movies. But at random moments of the song/movie they would make that crazy screech sound at full volume.
I know there are more streams but when you watch a game you dont have time to look up in tv guide or whatever for another stream. it takes time, sometimes that other stream is down too and you get fed up.

I see alot of people taunting, really mature of you. what are you born yesterday? if you have followed the pirate scene from 90s you would know how copyright holders operate

yeah bro, i cant prove this so I may sound crazy but I do believe this tactic is effective. They did this back in the days with Kazaa/Napster. They uploaded mp3 and video files of real songs/movies. But at random moments of the song/movie they would make that crazy screech sound at full volume.
I know there are more streams but when you watch a game you dont have time to look up in tv guide or whatever for another stream. it takes time, sometimes that other stream is down too and you get fed up.
I bought the kids some decks and ripped music of YouTube for them and your right some songs would say or make werid noises where you would mix a track in and out.

But the track wouldn't make that noise if it wasn't loaded onto the decks

I do know the uhd streams there has been issues with for a while presuming that’s what you meant with “yeah bro” at beginning of your reply.

Who would pay to keep these servers online, because I doubt sky will pay to host these servers just to make them buffer during big games 🤣

Who would pay to keep these servers online, because I doubt sky will pay to host these servers just to make them buffer during big games 🤣
He's referring to duff servers that have sky agents embedded in them, those scrubbers that sell to every new member and then end up with dozens of them on their panels, these are targeted unmercilessly by fact/sky etc

He's referring to duff servers that have sky agents embedded in them, those scrubbers that sell to every new member and then end up with dozens of them on their panels, these are targeted unmercilessly by fact/sky etc
They are targeted because they are usually building a case or the server owners are in a place where they have no authority

Back