Can you use zgemma h2h for vm mutiroom

Jimbobbs

Hi all.
I've finally purchased a zgemma h2h & was wondering can I use this for multiroom from next room tivo box, independently. (Splitter & cat 5 installed) or can only use this for virgin fta only with both boxes connected?
Spent hrs yesterday trying to do this, couldn't even get virgin fta channels to work, what settings am I not doing correctly?
Will purchase n line in a few weeks?
Thanks

Hi all.
I've finally purchased a zgemma h2h & was wondering can I use this for multiroom from next room tivo box, independently. (Splitter & cat 5 installed) or can only use this for virgin fta only with both boxes connected?
Spent hrs yesterday trying to do this, couldn't even get virgin fta channels to work, what settings am I not doing correctly?
Will purchase n line in a few weeks?
Thanks

I have a 3 way splitter. One signal to a box downstairs, one upstairs and the final one into the back of the internet hub. Both boxes have the same N line and both work great.
Have you done a scan and change you NET ID?

Have you got your cable feed going into the RF IN port on the H2.H rather than the screw in connection?

Have you set your area ID?

Yes net I'd been changed & cable is connected to Rf port
Only ticked virgin fta channels.
Is it because 1x is a tivo box and the othe my zgemma?

Doesn't make any difference what else is connected - as long as you have a live VM feed into the RF IN port on the H2.H you will get the SD channels of 1-5 ... note that only channels 1-5 SD versions are FTA on these boxes and you'd need a line to clear all the other channels including the HD versions of fta ones.

Gone through your setup 2x now. Still no fta channels showing. I mot sure what else to change?
CanI eventually use it to view same channels as next room? Only got x package

If you've got a live VM feed going into it now and you've followed the setup guide and you're still not getting 1-5 SD versions clearing, time wont make a difference ... it makes no difference what package you have on your genuine VM box.

Are you using satellite too? if not, did you disable that?

popcorn time for Pablo..
popcorn.jpg
QUOTE]

Throw me some :grin:

Thanks
All sorted. Changed no settings. Moved box into the other room & started working. Haha. Moved it back & still workibg. Sweet.
As you said only got 1-5 for now. Why can't it view my L tv subscription?

Only 1-5 SD is all you'll get on unofficial box. You need a line for the rest.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It's the VM box's unique mac address which gets activated when you sign up so only that box can view that package you're paying for.

Ok
Thanks ste.
After some good information on pay servers. Would u no where to look, or look out for when buying?

Moved to H2H section, please be careful when posting, this definitely isnt a general satellite question.

Thanks

Wheelo

Back