Cannot decode error message

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

i have a iPhone 6 on ios 8.3

up until today I could play my family videos on my iPhone without any problems....but today when I press play the message "cannot decide" pops up.

i don't if it's anything thing to do with me trying to to back up to iCloud last night! I've never done a iCloud back up before and when saw i the "estimated time remaining" it said "3 days"!! I was like wtf!!!

Dont nuo even know if that 3 days is normal or not...was backing up between 35-40gb

if any one can help getting my videos running I'd much appreciate your kind help.

thanks

---------- Post Merged on 05-06-2016 at 12:02 AM ----------

Update

cant even play any videos on YouTube

can't play videos of fb either just sound works but the video is just a still

Hi

i have a iPhone 6 on ios 8.3

up until today I could play my family videos on my iPhone without any problems....but today when I press play the message "cannot decide" pops up.

i don't if it's anything thing to do with me trying to to back up to iCloud last night! I've never done a iCloud back up before and when saw i the "estimated time remaining" it said "3 days"!! I was like wtf!!!

Dont nuo even know if that 3 days is normal or not...was backing up between 35-40gb

if any one can help getting my videos running I'd much appreciate your kind help.

thanks

---------- Post Merged on 05-06-2016 at 12:02 AM ----------

Update

cant even play any videos on YouTube

can't play videos of fb either just sound works but the video is just a still

How to force restart

You should force restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a last resort, and only if it's not responding.

To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds,
until you see the Apple logo.

Also power down your router / modem router and or fibre modem and disconnect from the mains supply
for a couple of minutes, then power back on.

The above should clear any hang ups.

Back