cannot get iptv chanels - says internet is bad but it is not

Hi All,
I recently changed ISP to 3 LTE. I am unable to play any of the IPTV chanels. I tested the internet with PC and have really good speeds. When i test the speeds on the box, all i get is 1mbs. Anyone know what could be wrong? have tested on 2 zgemma h2s boxes

Hi All,
I recently changed ISP to 3 LTE. I am unable to play any of the IPTV chanels. I tested the internet with PC and have really good speeds. When i test the speeds on the box, all i get is 1mbs. Anyone know what could be wrong? have tested on 2 zgemma h2s boxes
Are you using a vpn cause vpn can drop your speeds how is your box connected to bb have you ran a speed test on computer

i've had it 2 days only. Was on to the tp link helpline and they just updated the firmware , does not seem to be any controls
Tp link as in home plugs are you sure there syncd together if that's what you mean try rebooting box and router

Have u tried the service on the pc see if this also happens it seems like its dropping the speeds dependant on whats hitting the connection. Also of the computer and box are connected are u getting the same speeds as u would with no box connected.

Seems like the internet is working, can watch movie on IPTV Player. Seems there may an issue with the image. The provider is having issues with his servers ATM so will wait a while til he gets sorted. Have a firestick I can use.

Back