cant connect to cline tests

mikejc01

Hi all,

I have 2 clines for 19.2e which work great ,when I try to use test lines they won,t connect even when I turn off my 2 clines that work. I have a new blade bm7000 I have tried loads of test lines with the same results not connected.
I have checked and rechecked the clines I put in manually to make sure I have typed them in correct .Can anyone shed any light ont this wee problem ,would be greatful

Mike

I had a problem with the port i entered, wouldnt work, i contacted the server and he told me to put a zero in front of the 4 port numbers he supplied and all was well. One other problem i had, my wife solved. When entering the line manually, and checked and rechecked it i was baffled why it wouldnt connect, but i had used an underscore _ instead of a - . Miss one dot or dash and your buggered.Also make sure you are using the right setting for ccam or newcamd for the line.

Last edited:
Mike, a bit of feedback would be useful :whistling:

sorry guys .I have been working too many hours lately.

I tried out a cline yesterday and it worked ,did not have much time to play around with it doing split shifts is a pain.
thanks guys for the help

I have 3 clines all offline now
One worked a couple of days ago but now offline
Anyone want to try one no good to me (exchange would be good)
Hope this doesn't break any rules, if so Sorry

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 AM ----------

Tempted to re-install cccam.cfg
It went offline on a re-boot, don't know if thats significant

hello smallhardddri have you checked your dhcp setting if its off turn it on and have you tried rebotting box and modem. if you sent me a cline in a pm i can test it for you on my box but you would have to turn it off or it will automaticlly ban you but try a reboot first

I have 3 clines all offline now
One worked a couple of days ago but now offline
Anyone want to try one no good to me (exchange would be good)
Hope this doesn't break any rules, if so Sorry

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 AM ----------

Tempted to re-install cccam.cfg
It went offline on a re-boot, don't know if thats significant

Hi mate can you please remove some unwanted messages from ur inbox as im trying to reply but your inbox is full mate

Hi All

7-2-2013

Im back and if anyone still needs any help just send me a pm and i can get you set in the right direction. Just remeber to please remove unwanted messages from your inbox so you have room for the replys. ;)

Last edited:
Back