Can't find wifi dongle in network devices or plugings for TP-Link

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
I've been looking for the plugin driver for my TP-link dongle... I wasn't sure what to use as none of the plugins say TP-link or anything, Is there anything I'm missing? Could someone point me in the right direction.

I've been looking for the plugin driver for my TP-link dongle... I wasn't sure what to use as none of the plugins say TP-link or anything, Is there anything I'm missing? Could someone point me in the right direction.

ive got tp link dongle and the driver i used is network-usb RTL8192eu

ive got tp link dongle and the driver i used is network-usb RTL8192eu
Does this add the Wifi option in network devices once I've added this plugin.. I don't have the box with me right now but will look into it and post back asap.

Ok so added the plugin but still nothing to select in devices
412b178bcd972baaf6ba6fbb9d3a278b.jpg
a90eb8873fa68a49f055573f06d78773.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Is there a dongle that will just plug and play on this wooshbuild ?

I was having internet issues this morning with vm so I thought I'll try the adapter that I got with my raspberry pi and connect my zgemma to my phone and it worked fine without installing drivers its a Vilros wifi dongle but I can't find it sold separately without buying a pi kit

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add im not using wooshbuild but I'm using atv 6.0 so I don't see why it won't work on wooshbuild

Is there a dongle that will just plug and play on this wooshbuild ?

hi, i had to restart after installing plugin, but the one that works out of the box is this one : Belkin Mini USB, Wireless, Adapter, N300 approx £10

I downloaded the plugin and looked in network device set up and it wasn't there so restarted the ox and went back into network device setup and stil wasn't showing my wifi dongle.. however when I go to my network wizard I get this
ed0302ada7ad0ce43b9358dafbf71975.jpg

It doesn't seem to matter if I say yes or no to (use interface or use DHCP) it still doesn't find that usb wifi dongle.. I think I'm it's time to take it back and get another that is just plug and play. See this dongle come with cd software and works only on the laptop once thw software is running.. I also made sure it was working I thought maybe I might need to install the software on the laptop for the dongle to be active or to recognise the router.. but still no luck.

Back