Can't get line onto my openbox v8s. HELP!!!

daveh81

Hi all.
I'm trying to input my Nline by the remote (which I've done lots of times for myself and family members ) into Mgcamd and I've tried CCam but still can't get the channels sports movies docs etc only FTA channels... my box is connected to the Internet because the weather app is working. My provider as sent me a test line which I've tried again in Mgcamd and CCam with still no channels. I've done a factory reset and latest firmware and still can't get my line to work or the test line. My family members are with the same provider and there boxes are all working fine.. I'm at a lost to what the problem is so could any of you people help me out of my hole..... my box is openbox v8s
Cheers

Hi all.
I'm trying to input my Nline by the remote (which I've done lots of times for myself and family members ) into Mgcamd and I've tried CCam but still can't get the channels sports movies docs etc only FTA channels... my box is connected to the Internet because the weather app is working. My provider as sent me a test line which I've tried again in Mgcamd and CCam with still no channels. I've done a factory reset and latest firmware and still can't get my line to work or the test line. My family members are with the same provider and there boxes are all working fine.. I'm at a lost to what the problem is so could any of you people help me out of my hole..... my box is openbox v8s
Cheers

You will need to enter your N line in MGcamd for best results

How does your box connect to the internet?

Reset your router and test your speed/ping

Check your N line is active by way of an online line checker (google it)

Maybe you are entering the details wrong?, try uploading N line via USB

Try the above and let us know how you get on

Last edited:
Hi
My friend has come round to my house with his box and I've installed my line and it's working perfect. Haven't got a clue why my box won't take my Nline. As anyone got a clue??

Back