Can't get regional BBC1, BBC2 etc

mrrawuk

Bought a Zgemma H9.2h 4k combo box with 1x Sat and 1x Cable tuner.
Using the latest Open ATV and all working fine apart from regional BBC1 and BBC2 HD etc.(cardiff area)
I am on net ID 00004 and can't understand why they don't work.
BBC1 Scotland does though?

Is this a known issue?
I had this last year on another box in another location.
I've done a manual scan and used auto bouquets etc.

Thanks in advance.

Its a known issue if your with a cache server, regional bbc 1 and 2 hds and sds, also the itv hds and many +1 channels either dont work or freeze badly, its getting to the stage now when theres not much point in having a cache server when all these channels wont work, yes the movies and sports will play ok in most cases, but with the loss of 7 sky sports sds back on August 1st makes the case for a good provider that has all these channels all the stronger, thats if you want to get the best out of your box if you want to view a cable VM line.

Cannot get any freeview bbc1 or bbc2 wales or west even SD.
Not connecting a sky dish for that. Cheaper for iptv addon lol.

if you can't get the channels that are there even without a line, it's a setting on the box/software
what have you got set in autobouqetmaker>providers?
i have everything set to 'no'
apart from
virgin uk - yes
netid ---
create sections bouquets - yes
try this and run a scan

if you can't get the channels that are there even without a line, it's a setting on the box/software
what have you got set in autobouqetmaker>providers?
i have everything set to 'no'
apart from
virgin uk - yes
netid ---
create sections bouquets - yes
try this and run a scan

I've done that and also done manual scans. Same thing every time. I've moved and got a different box. This has happened at another location locally too.
I do not think they carry the stations free locally. I had a paid line and scanned everything.

in tuner config, click the cable tuner, have you got it set to Virginmedia (All systems)? not pure or any of the others

Back