Cant i stall line

didenno

Hi, i have just reflashed my zgemma h2s with wooshbuild v3.02 which was very easy to follow until i got to the part of installing my line via the usbcam importer
My line looks like this
CWS = --------.-----.--- ----- ----------- --------- 01 to 14 obviously i have omitted my line details in this message only
So i followed the instructions on how to copy and paste my line into the newcamlist folder

My line worked perfectly just before i flashed box which originally had sucmnsee image on it, i ftp into my box before reflashing to copy my line details then went ahead with reflashing. Now my line wont work so i dont know where i have gone wrong
Can anyone advise what to do please

This is the message i get onscreen after installing line
# put your CWS = details below this line #
My line details here

Your newcamd.list file, displayed above, has be copied successfully. Mgcam has automatically started

Press exit to leave plugin

f5e256f34558b9aedfb7d609fb3fca14.jpg

Here is pic of softcam

it looks like your line aint been added, your details should show underneath the cams if added

Yes i thought so but when i check the files on the usb, my line is in the newcamlistd folder. I insert usb in front port of box then follow wooshbuild instructions and it says its successfully done so i cannot understand whats happened

Can you FTP into the box and check if it's in usr/keys? Also make sure it has a .list extension and not got a .txt extension

Finally sorted after restarting the box. My line kicked in and is working fine now. Now only thing i need info on is changing bootlogo. I usually put disney logo i downloaded from google and then converted and transferred using xorionbootlogo software
It transferred to my box successfully boot when i restart my box i still get wooshbuild logo

Back