Cant initialise usb!!

I've formatted usb but when i try to initialise it on box i get error msg: time elapsed sorry!!

Anyone got any ideas what im doing wrong??

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

i had the problem with that i re flashed with openvix hades 015 and it worked then first i would try and borrow another pen drive see if it works before you go to expense if it does not try the re flash with hades 015

Im using sucmnsee aswell!! Will any usb work just to initialise it!! I.e. Small storage genuine make

when i re flashed it i could use any usb pen drive expensive or cheap tried from 1gb to 64gb all worked

Sorry i meant just to tedt if it inialised with usb I've already got cos the othet ive got are small!!

Kingston g4 datatraveller on amazon. Bulletproof.

But if u can afford get a hdd. Far better £30+

---------- Post Merged at 01:09 AM ----------

Id say its the usb/user error (no offence) not the image as the couple of people who have had this problem have been using various images and they find new usb/hdd works. Just my opinion tho guys ;)

Last edited:
For me no. Depends how much u record and i you want live pause/rewiind working. For that id say 500gb+

How difficult is it to remove hard drive from sly box?? Would that be an option to save money??

Back