Can't Join Support Site

Hi Guys

I'm trying to join the freesat.cn support site and have tried to register twice over the last few days using different email addresses. Both times I have seen the confirmation that the account has been created but have not received the email to activate the account. Checked inbox, junk and spam but still nothing.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks

Had same problem on another site, it meant their email server is down so they can't send out activation emai, if poss try messaging a mod otherwise you will have to wait till they sort it. Or the person who authorises any new members is not available.

Hi Guys

I'm trying to join the freesat.cn support site and have tried to register twice over the last few days using different email addresses. Both times I have seen the confirmation that the account has been created but have not received the email to activate the account. Checked inbox, junk and spam but still nothing.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks

Drop Reaper a pm regarding your issue as he's constantly in touch with them.

Cheers Guys

I had told Reaper in a PM a few days ago but don't think he noticed o_O. Not too fussed now as managed to figure out a few things myself including how the EPG works and even got timer record to work too so I'm happy

Back