Can't use TechKings using broadband at home.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
I don't seem to be able to get onto TechKings at home using broadband at home, I can get on using my mobile Internet allowance, and if I tether my laptop to my phone, I can get on (slow as it is).
I have done broadband speed tests hardwired and wifi and they are fine. (screenshot below)
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

The error I am getting is this -

http://prntscr.com/a5xr4r

Anyone have any ideas, I have ran ccleaner and done a scan using windows defender, all to no avail. I can use any other site no problem.

Help, have you banned me @Hiteck

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
that happen to me a while back could only get on with vpn strange fixed its self was a day or 2 lasted what chance we got if your bannedlolif u need vpn can help got a seedbox 1gb line so fast and only couple ppl use

Last edited:
Nightmare! nothing worse than an unexplained problem. I bet he just needs to reboot router, i bet the poor thing needs a breather lol

Seen this on another forum with a similar name, forum auto blocks a certain ip range from known spammers (not saying your spamming) and if you fall into this range it makes you look like you are banned or no access. Until something changed on the forum site I have to use something like kisstunnel vpn or hidemyass.

i banned him him lol,cleared the cookies and stash as i think cc does that,have you tried to register then login.

I have already rebooted the router, no joy.
I can't get on to register, even if I could, the new account would be frozen as you can't have multiple accounts.
Kegnkiwi, I must check that out with HT.
I even have to use my mobile Internet to use Tapatalk now, frustrating in the extreme.
Alcable, what do you mean about a VPN? If it is not a forum safe reply, send a PM.

if i run cc i have to press the register then use the login popup,i dont register a new account,have you run malwarebytes and virus scans all good,what about a different web browser or/and google tk and use that link.

decided to check your links as your nowhere near the site.
different link via google or a post answered on zgemma then you should be able to use that link to get you back in.

Last edited:
I get you now cactikid, have a look at the third screenshot in the op, that is as far as I get, I don't even get onto TK.
Yes, I have tried chrome, Explorer and the inbuilt browser on Windows 10 (same as Explorer, different name as far as I can see)
Also tried the Google thing, no joy.

any other laptops in house to try for a connection to tk,i had an issue and not connected and had to use above info like finding a link on google for tk and that let me in.need to know if it just 1 pc or your network,did a virus knock tk as a bad site and wont let you connect?

Wheelo....see if you can download the Tor Browser and try it via that that.
It's a VPN type browser and allows pretty much anything to be researched and found ?

I can get on using my laptop if I use the tethering option on my phone (ie. I use the phones Internet) so I don't think it's the laptop, however, there is another old laptop here, I can try that to rule out laptop completely.
The phone is the same - I can connect using its Internet, not using wifi.
Beni, I'll have a try of that too.

Wheelo...have you tried a restore on your computer going back a week or so when it was working ?
If settings have changed without your knowledge then that might resolve the issue ?
Have had to do that three times since w10 was installed !!

It's only this weekend, but good call, I'll try that.

Shoutbox without the threat of the hammer---sheer blissLOL
Reaper.

Guess who's back, and you have Beni to thank/berate.

The solution I have is from Beni, I got the tor browser and I can now get it on the laptop. The question remains now, was it my broadband suppliers end or TK end?? Any opinions?

Cheers for the help,

Wheelo

Wheelo..did you do a restore ?
I suspect it's the way your computer is handling cookies ?

Welcome to Tor Wheelo---now you can abuse anyone from a different ip anytime lol
China's nice at the moment.
Reaper.

Back