Catch Up TV on zgemma h2s

netrooky

I have iptv supplied via extream editor all running OK

My iptv supplier also has catch up tv - don't know how to get this.

Just updated xtream editor to 2.11 all running OK
it also downloaded xe catchup - when I click on this app it does not open

Can someone tell me how to set up catchup tv and how do I access it from my remote

Thanks - I am a newby to iptv

channels that have catch up enabled will have a + symbol next to them

when you are watching a channel with catch up enabled click the catch up plugin and a menu will appear with the past x days available to watch again.

----------

a really good way to use this feature is to assign a hotkey for the catch up app.

to set the red button to launch catch up:

menu>gui>hotkey

press red

then scroll to plugins and select xc catch up

-----------

there is a good video by robmac on this feature, he explains it way better than i can [i'm away from my box, so all this is from memory]

Provider does it

he just emailed me a link to my panel to edit my bouquets and channel list to edit

no mention in the link re catch up

It needs to be an API line not an m3u line. Can you log into xtreme editor then ?

At this point I think you should contact him and ask him how to enable catch up and ask him to make you an API line

I downloaded exstream editor gave him the code generated he set up iptv I pressed yellow then blue then green to save the settings and iptv was working on my box.

As you can see I am a complete newly

I asked my supplier how to use catch up and he said just use the app

If he has it enabled go into the xteme editor plugin and press yellow to reload bouquets.

Catch up enabled channels will look like:

BBC 1 [+]

[+] = Catch up

If you don't see that then it's get in touch with provider time

i must admit theres a lot of talented people on here,alot of it bambublezzzze me.lol.s
i am using a basic xtream via stream king been ok so far not sure how reputable the seller i use is tho, found him on u tube.
it has all live tv every sports you can handle films ect also vod { video on demand }which has box sets ie a-team up to the grande tour.
i watch the catch up from the iptv in the lastest woosh build i got from here.

Back