Catchup on a latest vix image

jaball

I have just got IP#v setup on a duo 4k box with the latest vix image ,my problem is it has catch up on some channels which is marked with # but a don't know has to access them .I have had it on android box working but not on the duo, think it might be user problem.
Or something to do with setting up the vix image .
Any help appreciated

Try pressing pvr on remote whilst on a catchup channel how is your iptv setup as some you long press ok and catchup comes up

How is the IPTV setup?

You can try and long press or alternatively, if you are using xtreme editor - try the XE catchup plugin.

Not sure if you know that you have to be in the EPG screen to activate the catchup channels.
like what everyone else said try the pvr button when on catchup channel in epg.

Catchup doesn't work whilst in epg you have to be on actual channel
Right haven't used it in a while but thought you didn't need to be on a catch up channel.

When in an EPG, highlight a channel that has catchup and press one of the trigger buttons on your remote to bring up your Catchup options for that channel.

(Stop, List, PVR, File, Fav).

This will then show you your available catchup days for this channel.

Last edited:
Hedges I think your right ,when I long press on PVR or stop I get a window come up with three days previous but when click on I get the days programs then if I click on a program it comes up like its going to play but just freeze. Your right I think that's how I access catch up
Cheers for all your help

Back