Causes of glitches and freezing?

biggit666

Hi i have a 2s and three different providers now have been freezing on all premium channels. Im using n lines on mgcam. I have vix image installed and only use my box when all other devices using wifi or wired internet are all switched off. Its getting realy annoying. Any help or problem solving would be greatfull, i am close to tearing my hair out selling my box and sticking to netflix

Thanks

Last edited:
What isp do you use? and tbh you shouldn't really need to be turning anything off for your box to work biggit

Yes have done that mate its so frustrating. My router is right by the master socket aswell and no extensions. Connected via ethranet cable to box.

Have you tried another version of mgcamd or even cccam ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youve been reading my thread about my problems havent you ?? And there was me hoping a hard wired set up was going to stop all of my picture freezing problems ????

Tried cccam 2.30 and still same problem. Just so frustrating. Im actualy thinking of calling it a day and selling box

SNR on sly sports 1 is 92 % still freezing. All free to air channels never freeze its always pay channels on 3 differnt providers.

---------- Post Merged at 07:06 PM ----------

Is it my sly hub ive got the black one. Ive googled and some people saying that there hubs are crap

Last edited:
Their hubs are crap. But shouldn't be causing much if any freezing like that. Do you have 3 different providers or just 3 different lines?

Was told the other day about this issue, you can disable dhcp and set your IP, Subnet, Gateway and DNS manually to get around it. Guy said just to set the DNS as googles which is 8.8.8.8 and it fixed the problem, strangely he was on sly broadband aswell.

buckingham uk i have tried 3 different providers all with same result, i am going to try flash my box with a different image , do you know if this may make a difference if i use a suppourted image instead of a vix one

Also might be an irrelevant question but what speeds are you getting if you run a speed test? the Ping aswell

Most of country having same issues with glitching etc, Could be oversubscribed Server issue, or possibly ECM timings
Sly have been sending increased ECM timings via satellite for the past few weeks,
Openboxes are unable to read/decode/cope with change in timing change, hence the glitch ( couple of sec's )
( we are talking in milliseconds )
any one using Zgemma Boxes should really install and use Oscam, rather than CCcamd or MGcamd, as both of these are very old now, I don't think there is further development on these cams

Most of country having same issues with glitching etc, Could be oversubscribed Server issue, or possibly ECM timings
Sly have been sending increased ECM timings via satellite for the past few weeks,
Openboxes are unable to read/decode/cope with change in timing change, hence the glitch ( couple of sec's )
( we are talking in milliseconds )
any one using Zgemma Boxes should really install and use Oscam, rather than CCcamd or MGcamd, as both of these are very old now, I don't think there is further development on these cams

Is there any info anywhere on how to use Oscam, I wouldn't mind trying it out but wouldn't know where to start?

im currently having a look now ive already hit a brick wall how do you know which one to download there's 4 different versions and 2 say oscam-latest so which once the latest

i think im getting somewhere ive logged into softcam but how do i add my line details i've cropped out and removed some details for obvious
Screenshot (70).jpg
Screenshot (71).jpg

---------- Post Merged on 29-02-2016 at 12:07 AM ----------

right im getting further i think i just need a nudge ive found config newcamd but how do i enter the line all i can see that's obvious is port unsure where to put user etc ive read up that you can use some kind of converter but would like to do it manualy
Screenshot (72).jpg

You doing great dsayers2014 hopefully someone will come along and help you out. Would be good if you could share the info with us when you have cracked it, best of luck [emoji106]

Back