ccam help

pigeon87

got my box running except all the sky cannels are blank. im using a cccam.cfg file. ive placed the unzipped folder into the etc folder. ive downloaded ccam2.3.0 and I think ive installed it? when I clicked on softcam setup CCcam2.3.0 came up in there, I pressed the blue button to enable but when I go to press the green button to start I get an error message saying 'no config files found, please setup cccam first in /etc/CCcam.cfg.

ive put the whole cccam folder into the etc folder, should I of put the folder in or just the ccam.cfg file? is this maybe whats causing the problem, I just keep going round and round in circles and trying to read loads on this forum but I think I keep confusing myself too much with trying to read everything haha.

you guys help would be greatfully appreciated once again

its a cline and using openvix sucmnsee backup. is it because its a folder in the etc folder and should just be the cccam.cfg file?

ive just added the file to etc now, see how that goes. how do I check mgcamd is not running if you don't mind me asking? also sucmnsee what do you mean what cccam was added to as 2.3 was already there?

---------- Post Merged at 03:32 PM ----------

thanks very much for the help guys, got it all working fine now, one I placed just the file in etc it come up saying make sure mgcamd isn't running so I disabled that and its done the trick. thanks very much guys for the help very much appreciated!

thanks, i found the location but the only files with the same names are: CCcam.providers and CCcam.channelinfo , there is no ccam.cfg

Where can i get this file

thanks

Hi I do have a line it was sent to me by a message

Server name, port/host number then username and password.

It working fine in my open box but I want to ditch the open box and add the line to the VU Solo 2 box

if you dont have a config file in etc then in txt doc or word doc create a file name it CCcam.cfg and at the top only 1 line C: server-addy port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
save it inside your box goto cam manager restart CCam2.3 it will restart/refresh your line all done

you dont even need the key 01-14 just the addy

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 PM ----------

Hi I do have a line it was sent to me by a message

Server name, port/host number then username and password.

It working fine in my open box but I want to ditch the open box and add the line to the VU Solo 2 box

bashy hope the server name doesnt have a , on your config m8 its not used

Cheers Spice, will give it a try cheers :)

Made up a CCcam.cfg file and put in into the etc folder and another one in the keys folder but still same fault showing, stating no config files in etc

Sorted, removed all plugins for camsoft, added plugin ccam 2.30 then uploaded the line to keys folder, turned on 2.30 and all good

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I've got a Zgemma box and trying to add new n line into my ccam through filezilla. However, ccam is showing as Microsoft Word and I must have pressed someting to read it in Word. How can I change? Many thanks for your help

Back