cccam 2.3.0 Vs mgcamd 1.35a

That's the example cccam.cfg
Use filezilla client version it's easier to copy and paste rather than manually editing download filezilla client version

On your Box Menu > Info> Network > Get your box IP address
Open up Filezilla Host (top left ) Type in IP address Username root Leave others blank Press Quickconnect
Box should then connect to computer Left side computer, Right hand box
Navigate to etc folder then right click cccam.cfg and edit

This is what was in the ccam.cfg folder when I opened it I guess it's a standard from when I've flashed the vix pre made Image I changed it from newcamd to cccam in the settings then went back to the folder but I have s cline manual code not a nline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a laptop as my screen is smashed on it can you use FileZilla on a tablet and do it that way??? Hence why I was asking to do it on the box

I'm not sure about using FTP program on tablets I can use andftp for android to send and receive files but can't open and edit them.
Try it with the remote control but I haven't tried it so unsure of how to do it

Right so I guess the xxx's and spaces are where I add the host:
Port:
User:
Pass:

Is that right???

Yes dsayers I assumed that as 01-14 is for a nline god this is so so different from the openbox I'm totally new to this zgemma world but it looks so good I just had to get one

Quite a few guys moving away from cccam and mgcam as these have been out for years and no longer under development

although I am still using mgcam - I have been advised to change to Oscam sooner rather than later

Any of you guys using Oscam, if so what's best version for OpenATV 5.1

Finally got cline working thanks guys for your input on to next stage sorting channels out need to change region to Yorkshire and retune my next task [emoji33]

your sailing now menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, providers and choose your area custom not sd or HD then start scan then setup usb/hard drive and run cross epg

Back