Cccam and some HD free channels not working

cfm

I have renewed my cline every month and set everything fine no probs. But suddenly renewed my cline and it wast decoding, so I tried reinstalling new firmware and redoing my Cccam and got a test line with still no luck.

My Cccam details for my test line show

Available shares 10
Connected clients 0
Active clients 0
Total handled ecm 0

Server is showing connected
Total cards 10

Anybody any ideas
The kids are getting fed up of free channels.

Can you try mgcamd? I was having issues with cccam, it's old now, mgcamd or Oscam is better.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi. No I have not tried that yet. I will try it, I will need to find a tutorial on that as iv only ever tried Cccam.

Cheers for the suggestion

if the c line is for sat provider then CCcam is as good as any and shouldn't cause you problems
ask your server if the line is active.

im using woosh build with latest flash, I was using sucmnsees latest build before that with same issue,
My box is the zgemma star 2s
Iv double checked with provider and its active, but just to be sure i got a test line elswhere and still no luck.
i still am not sure why some of the free hd channels would not work either.
cccam used to work every month for me every month for the last year with no issue's

im starting to think my box may be broken, but i will give the other protocols a bash and do i bit more searching for similar problems

---------- Post Merged at 09:34 PM ----------

its uk sky

I have renewed my cline every month and set everything fine no probs. But suddenly renewed my cline and it wast decoding, so I tried reinstalling new firmware and redoing my Cccam and got a test line with still no luck.

My Cccam details for my test line show

Available shares 10
Connected clients 0
Active clients 0
Total handled ecm 0

Server is showing connected
Total cards 10

Anybody any ideas
The kids are getting fed up of free channels. 

how do you find those details out? I'm using openvix on gigablue

multi tuner boxes will need either 2.30 or 1.38 depending on lines

any non working channels can be checked on kingofsat 28.2 as more likely box maybe not setup to auto update channel list.

Last edited:
if the free to air channels aren't working, then surely it has to be a signal issue as the free to air are not line dependant

I got the info from pressing Cccam info on the screen where you can change or restart your cccams

I'm running 2.30 and tried 1.38 as well
I will have a look at kingofsat

Nearly all free to air work, just not a itv 3 hd and 4hd and itv encore HD

If cccams rely on software. trying different firmware should clear up any problems related to an image but I still can't make it work.

It's not difficult to use Cccam, it should only take a few mins this is doing my head in now.

Back