cccam cfg query

cactikid

VIP Member
as i dont usually use cccam i need to see if the box stores info like instructions of how to work and where does one locate it.
normally use mg_cfg and newcamd.list to get the info.
cccam running 2.3.0 cheers.

No cccam's don't have a file like the mg_cfg, but if your using enigma box in the softcam section you check whats happening in the cccam's info / server section.

Last edited:
my problem lies with box connecting to internet,network wizard says no connection.i forgot was not using nline and was asked to upload my mg_cfg file

It should connect to the internet without any lines or mg file installed. what box you using and is it vix appollo or hades?

hades 10 with xtrend 8000 twin cable box,and having 5 other sat boxes know what to do ,this has me baffled

Is your network in menu/information/network at the bottom showing a green light Lan connection Link.

no light wizard came up with message no lan connection.
current ip n/a
network mask n/a
gateway n/a

been told try to reflash box with another image to see if hardware issue or image issue.

Have you tried full reboot without the lan cable connected, then plug lan cable in to box once up and running to see if box can recognise you plugging it in.

yes i saw a green light and yellow flashing removing and refitting not changed anything lol,less hairs

Try appollo 166 on it, least appollo was stable before they changed it. Like you said above got find out if its the hardware or software. Even more less hair. try different cable too.

cables not in short supply waiting for my line to die first then will try reflash,apollo wont update as its finished so newer hades it will have to be waiting for lucky 13 lo.

Hi mate,

First miraclebox I had was showing the same thing, network connection failed using the wizard, ran a network test came back with the same as you posted above.

Swapped wires, reflashed etc, all the usual stuff, turned out to be a faulty ethernet connection on the box.

Maybe this is worth a check, hook up the box as normal, put your line in and switch on your cam, put the box on standby, you should have a green light and orange flashing if you are connecting to the net, even on standby.

I definitely had no lights at the ethernet port on standby, which made sense from what the network test was showing, sent it back and WOS sent me a replacement box and everything worked as expected.

I was probably just a bit unlucky with that box as I haven't really had any issues with plenty of others.

Last edited:
box has to go back as faulty port also,it would only connect when box was cold and you rebooted receiver-no way lol

Back