CCcam line Disconnected problem.

I am pulling my hair out here tonight. I setup up my new skybox F5 in no time and enter the line details as per instructions and it was working...job done.

I then disconnected the F5 and proceeded to setup my BM7000s and i have followed the tutorial instructions to the tee and cannot for the life of me get the line status to show as connected? I am entering the lines exactly as given and as on the F5 box so KNOW the line works? What could this be?

---------- Post Merged on 22-02-2013 at 12:03 AM ----------

Sorted.....

I am pulling my hair out here tonight. I setup up my new skybox F5 in no time and enter the line details as per instructions and it was working...job done.

I then disconnected the F5 and proceeded to setup my BM7000s and i have followed the tutorial instructions to the tee and cannot for the life of me get the line status to show as connected? I am entering the lines exactly as given and as on the F5 box so KNOW the line works? What could this be?

---------- Post Merged on 22-02-2013 at 12:03 AM ----------

Sorted.....

have you tried going into the menu settings ! scroll down to the ip settings and click ok, you should then see dhcp usage , it should say on ! if not click on it and choose on, then press the red button that says scan. this should then show your ip address.. now exit and go to a premium channel and it should come on if you have entered all the details correct from your line. also have you disconnected the line on the other box as some providers only allow it to run one box ?

Have got got it set on the right type of line
on the box C or N I overlooked this once.

Think they just monitor the ip address
so it wouldn't matter what box you use
as long as it's not too many.

do you have multi room enabled ?? if not contact who ever it is you need to contact and ask them to enable multi room :-) and you need the same c-line in all boxes you have too hope this helps

If you're having trouble ensure that you are NOT putting C: (or N: if it's newcamd) on the server line, that's for Linux boxes, just put the host details.

Back