CCcam/Newcamd outside UK

DC11

Hello,

Family in Spain want a Zgemma H2S setting up to take back over with them for all UK channels. They're currently using their old SkyHD box as a freeview receiver with no issues with signal.

I can't see a reason why it wouldn't but does anybody have any experience with lines working/not working outside of the UK? I've looked online but can't find any information as to any limitations/restrictions.

I just don't want them to buy a box, line, HDD etc and get back to Spain only to find the line won't work.

All input appreciated!

Asked and answered many times, one of our members, Benijofar is resident on the Costa Brava,, I'm sure he would give you any info that you need.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Ive a Coupple of Boxes in Bar in Spain With UK Lines in them, they work A Okay, generally its going to be the Hops back to the server that will cause some skipping but, so far so good

If the servers tip top, you wont have any issues. I used a connection in Turkey with a max 6mb bband, probably the poorest bband LOL in Europe and worked flawless. The issue you will have, if any, will be the signal. Since the footprint shrinkage I can no longer receive any channels but as stated by Wheelo, Benijofar is your man to ask. He would be best to advise in terms of dish size for best performance.

Wheelo was never much good at geography as I am on the Costa Blanca not Brava !
I run a number of boxes here without issues and the H2S is the best box I currently use.
Most lines ex Uk should run without issue in Spain but best to confirm with the line supplier.
You need a minimum 1.4m dish to receive all sly channels but currently issues with ITV/CH5 in hd at certain times.
The SD channels for these are fine.
Internet needs to be at least 4mb to get a decent ping speed which is the important issue for connection.
Please contact me if you need any further info.

Back