CCcam not decoding channels

thebulls

Hi all I have a miracle box premium twin plus all the channels are there I've done CFG file the cam states it started but no channels have paid a subscription for the servers any help would be great full

Make sure the cccam.cfg file you have been sent by your provider needs to be put is in the correct place. needs to go into the etc folder. also make sure it is named correctly to with first 2 characters uppercase. CCcam.cfg

I have done all that via notepad++ and FileZilla I can see the attributes are set to A when I go into properties but can't change it

are you sure the line is active.

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 AM ----------

if you press the blue button on the remote and select softcam manager. select cccam info and select server info. the dot at the side of your line host should be green if red then line is not active.

should not need to change any attribute setting.

Last edited:
What you can do if you want is send me your line and I will test it here. but if its not active it may be have been entered in the cccam.cfg in the wrong format. I can sort that for you if you send it. if its dead when I check it, if you have paided for it you will have to contact your provider.

send me a pm with if you want me to check it now.

Back