Satellite CCCam on star h1

Gazzeg

Hi.

Could someone please tell me if I can use my CCCAM servers on my Star H1 for S£y as I cannot find how or where to enter the server details.

Thanks

Hi,

Its for sat and it a cfg file type.

I have read I may need to download a plugin or copy to a Var/ folder but cannot find either ....

You need to FTP it using a program like filezilla if its Vix image it needs to go in ect folder sent you pm

---------- Post Merged at 01:02 PM ----------

If you still stuck read this near enough the same also it has the files you may need http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/65283-guide-how-set-up-e2-combo-box-vix-image.html

I'm I same boat, I can't install CCcam, tried different images open Pli openatv they show Magcam but not CCcam, I've install CCcam via IPK file but it does not show on the softcams manager menu
load "my" CCcam.cfg file but as CCcam not showing in softcam manager menu don't think it will work
help please

got CCcam on now via IPK on usb, had not ticked the box, and did not read the message on screen, still not clearing but think its a cline probelm

Last edited:
finally got this fixed...

it was also looking for the HD channels and FTA and this was crashing the tuning so only tuned for the S£y SD channels.

Goati you need to put the .CFG file of your CCCam servers in the ECT root and this will then load in your servers as this is what I did.

Thanks

Back