CCCAM problems

simo938

I have confirmed working Cline using CCCAM, however I just can't get it to work at my temporary address. I have managed to get Nlines to work with MGCamd but have no joy with the CCCAM. I know the box is all set up correctly as if I plug it in at my home address it works straight away (just not at my temp 'work' address) I'm not sure if any one else has had similar experiences or not, just thought i'd ask for any advise.

I can only assume it may be the external gateway blocking CCCAM protocol, however I can ping the line server and confirm the correct port is open using network utility on my mac. I also carried out a trace route using the command line which also was successful in 9 hops with a time of 30ms.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated, worst case scenario I may have to buy an Nline for my box at work.

Check with your line provider as they may be blocking the connection as it will be connecting from a different IP.

Check with your line provider as they may be blocking the connection as it will be connecting from a different IP.

I got a brand new line of him specifically for my spare Zgemma 2s after upgrading to a h.2s, I have never managed to get any CCCAM line to work from my work address, I don't think the seller will be blocking the connection either as when I'm at home I can get any of the 'several' lines I have for family members to work at my house. Also Reaper yes DHCP is on (although I do prefer to reserve an address for the box so I always know it's IP for FTP purposes)

Fixed it now thanks for your help, I remotely connected to my home box via my VPN server and noticed I had the line I was trying to use was listed as a backup in my cfg file. Removed it rebooted the box and then it was showing up green on my box at my work address.

Everydays a school day!! :whistling:

Back