cccam version

scouse645

Hi all and a happy new year, just a quick question, how do i find what cccam version i am using on the f3? thanks, scouse645.

Hi m8, if you go into MENU then NETWORK LOCAL SETTINGS you will see CCAM CLIENT SETUP highlight this and press ok.
Highlight MANAGE CONFIG FILES press ok.
Press ok on CCAM.CFG and you will see your Ccam version, you can now press number 1 on remote to show or hide it just be careful not to hit delete.
Hope this helps....
Forgot to mention when/if you get a password window appear its 0000.

Last edited:
Thanks very much for your answer, i probably didn't explain myself well, i was looking to find the info that tells you if its 2.2.1 or 2.3.0 etc, as i was asked what i was using but didn't know, not even sure if that info is there on a f3, thanks, scouse645.

Thanks very much for your answer, i probably didn't explain myself well, i was looking to find the info that tells you if its 2.2.1 or 2.3.0 etc, as i was asked what i was using but didn't know, not even sure if that info is there on a f3, thanks, scouse645.

That info is not available on the box that i could find i would say its the latest cam.

Thanks both for your replies, if thats what they show there is no reason why mine would be different, cheers.

Back