CCCam working on Arm boxes.

kegnkiwi

TK Veteran
I saw on another forum last night that cccam is now working on arm 4k boxes so I decided to have a play today. I confirm its working on Vu solo 4k.

I also changed the file attributes as below and it kick in.

Can be that filepermission on Camscript and bin file needs to be change to make it work

Just ftp to folder /usr/bin and find file Cccam_2.3.0 change file permission to 755

Then go to folder /usr/Camscript and change to 755 on Ncam_CCcam_2.3.0.sh

Attachments

• CCcam-2.3.1-4k Openatv.zip
    263.8 KB · Views: 56
This cccam for arm and working good. I have never heard of c lines working in cccam for cable with altering them to a n line but I maybe wrong as I am new to cable.

Yeah that’s been possible for a little while now from what I hear

Cccam has opened cable for a while anyway on non arm, at least while I’ve been using it which is about two years.

You can use any softcam and any line you like on cable, dependent on the box of course, but C, CWS, N and Oscam lines all work on cable and have done for a long time

I opened cable with my oscam set up that is good for sat but it was only yesterday that I tested cccam for arm. It might make things a little easier for people with 4k boxes.

Can you advise if cccam is available for openvix 5? It's not available in openvix itself.

Also will this stop glitching as I'm getting a lot of glitching with Oscam.

Can you advise if cccam is available for openvix 5? It's not available in openvix itself.

Also will this stop glitching as I'm getting a lot of glitching with Oscam.

try it yourself, I've attached the CCcam2.3.2 ipk to this post

Attachments

• enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_2.3.2-r1_arm-mips_all.rar
    679.6 KB · Views: 64
Thanks for sharing. It might need some fine tinning as it is stopping every 30 seconds on my Mutant hd51. Keep it up

Back