cccam working with virgin media?

786sam

sorry if this has been posted before but i would just like to clarify if anyone has got their blade working with virgin?

my set is as follows;
20 meg virgin broadband
dlink router with custom ddwrt firmware
ethernet cable to blade

cant seem to get "connected" on cline for some odd reason, ps. i manually inputted cline.

iv done a channel search and iv got hundreds of repeat channels (freeview) working but not my test line :whacko:

You need a sat dish to pick channels up and the internet to descramble channels, doesn't matter what isp but vm will work fine. .

sorry if this has been posted before but i would just like to clarify if anyone has got their blade working with virgin?

maybe you can clarify exactly what you mean by your question as it seems to be confusing.
Do you have a sat dish? From what i can make out you need to have a sat dish for it to work so it can pick up channels.
If you don't then no it will not work with VM tv ( as far as i know)
But if your asking will it work with your VM broadband then i believe the answer is yes! as it matters not which BB service provider you use.

Hope that this helps! The more specific you can be the easier it is for people to give you the correct information

Sorry to confuse you guys but I forgot to mention I do have a sky dish connected too... I'm able to pick up all fta hd channels just not being able to get my cline connected manually? I thought it was my ISP at first but reAlised I can update everything through box so I know the net is working... Damn this is proving to be a real pain in the backside lol

I understood your original post as I have one of these so no need to apologies, obvious if you got channels that you had a dish,

Did you try everything mentioned here, how did it go?.

is it true only the belkin router will work? i read this somewhere i think on this forum? anyone clarify please?

Ok guys you have all been phenomenal help! got it working.... I think the guy who gave test line was a fake? Anyone using skyguy2010?
Thane peepz

Had to take another test server off someone else...slight glitch but not very often...thanx for everyones time!

Back