CCTV Camera that don't use WIFI

malct

Is it possible to have a remote CCTV Camera that doesn't need to be set up with Either Home Wifi or Via likes of a mobile.

I am sort of looking for a subscription device that can connect to the cloud powered via connecting to a socket which enables to connect directly to the Cloud base .. Maybe there isn't such a thing but i thought that maybe someone might be able to point me in the right direction

Any help would be great

Is it possible to have a remote CCTV Camera that doesn't need to be set up with Either Home Wifi or Via likes of a mobile.

I am sort of looking for a subscription device that can connect to the cloud powered via connecting to a socket which enables to connect directly to the Cloud base .. Maybe there isn't such a thing but i thought that maybe someone might be able to point me in the right direction

Any help would be great
Out of interest you are asking for a cloud based system but you don't want to use wifi or mobile. Cloud systems are internet based so how do you want connect them to the internet? A sim card router with ethernet ports is another option.

The location where the camera is going to be has no internet, So it would need connect like a mobile phone connects and passes a signal and i didn't think about using a sim card just like a phone. Regards Sim card router , I never thought about that .

If there is power there you could get a WiFi camera and a mifi unit and connect the two. Only issue is I've found those mifi units to be unrealiable.

Yes there is power at the place, With today's high tech , Its amazing what is out there to buy, But its trying to find the tech and what best suits your needs .

I bought a rather cheap camera for my house and connects to the wifi , It was great at the time until they started to charge a subscription after 3 years But ideal on keeping a eye on the house while away

I've got a v380 cheap ptz camera at the back of my house which I also have at the front first. It cost about £29.00. I also have 2 x same camera at my dad's. I upgrade my front camera to an anran 20x zoom to monitor the whole street.

The anran 20x zoom looks good, Are all the alerts keep on the storage card and no need to a subscription ?

The anran 20x zoom looks good, Are all the alerts keep on the storage card and no need to a subscription ?
You get an app called camhipro and this pushes notifications to your phone. You then go into the recordings on the sd card via the app and any movement is highlighted in red. Just to note the anran
camera is probably far too powerful for what I need. I needed it for closed work but with the zoom, I could if I wanted zoom in very close a long way ahead. It is also much bigger than a normal camera.
Mind you i think i got a deal on it at £95.00.

I work at an electrical wholesalers and we sell a make called linkdhome (linkdhome.com) and you dont pay any subscription,it's free and they are excellent quality and way cheaper than other brands like ring etc.

We've got a Eufy set up, cameras are battery backed and connect to a hub via their own network, you can then connect your phone to the hub. No subscription needed.
Quality and battery life is really good.

Back