Celtic will play in Dublin this summer

noelyf

VIP Member
511.jpg

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Celtic, Manchester City and Inter Milan have been confirmed as the teams that will compete in the Dublin Super Cup in the summer of 2011.

The star-studded first squads of Scottish giants Celtic and Premier League title-chasers Manchester City will join reigning Italian, European and World Club champions Inter Milan for the inaugural football festival.

The electrifying line-up will be completed by the Airtricity XI, a team selected from the best players from Ireland's top domestic League.

The Dublin Super Cup is scheduled for the bank holiday weekend of 30-31 July and promises to be a fantastic event for football fans and families alike. Every ticket sold gives access to both games taking place each day as well as all other match day entertainment.

The competition will see the Celtic first team led by Neil Lennon visit Ireland to play against top-class opposition for the first time in over ten years.

Lennon commented: 'I feel privileged as Celtic manager to be able to take the first-team squad over to Ireland to play in the Dublin tournament against some top-class opposition.

'Obviously the club has very strong ties with Ireland and with our massive fan-base there it promises to be a special occasion for myself, the players and the Celtic fans.'

This can only be good for the Irish fans, its hard to beleive 10 years since Celtic last played
here should be good be nice for man city fans Aswel.

Id say your ticket's are booked Already noelyf...(y)

I was at the last match in Tolka against Shels. (was that 10 years ago?) Time flies.

Booked them earlier Joe, for the Inter game (y)

Are ya mad??? lol

I havent got the money for the four seasons :p

I`ll work me way back (slowly) towards the Northside :drink: lol

ah no only buzzin you'll find J with a few cans down by the dodder LOL

Back